How to Support Our Local Businesses During COVID-19
In an effort to flatten the curve, our food establishments are closed for dine-in service, but continue delivery and take-out services. Help us support our local businesses during these difficult times by continuing to patronize our local restaurants or purchasing gift cards for future use whenever possible. Show your solidarity by following the Greater Miami Convention and Visitor Bureau's campaign, #MiamiEats, and #OrderOutHelpOut as much as you can.
In the meantime, we'll take a cue from our friends and family from around the world and continue to stay upbeat, be kind to our neighbors, and get through this together.
Order in Surfside
- Joshs Deli - Order through Uber Eats
- Serendipity - Order through Postmates
- ChaiWok – Order Now
- The Carrot – Order through Uber Eats
- Backyard BBQ and Brew – Order through Postmates
- Rustiko – Order through Uber Eats
- The Harbour Grill – Order through Grubhub
- The Greek Place – Order through Eatstreet
- Cafe Vert - Order Directly
- Surf Club Restaurant - Order between Noon and 7 pm – pickup between 6 to 8 p.m. – Call or Email to Order: 305.768.9440 – [email protected]
- Subway - Order Directly
- Flanigan’s - Order Directly
- Morelia - Order through Postmates
- Cafe Ragazzi - Take a 20% off when you place your order for delivery or take out by phone at the number +1 (305) 866-4495 or place your order via text/WhatsApp: 1 (786) 718-9506
- 26 Sushi and Tapas - Take 26% off when you order directly at 305.570.2626
- Sushi Republic - 305.867.8036
- Lahh Salon - Buy Gift Card
- Esmell Miami - Buy Gift Card
- The Scarlet Letter – Buy Online
- Pampaloni Silver - Buy Online
- Tsniout Runway - Shop Online
If you're a business owner in Surfside and want to be added to this list, please email [email protected].
We are always monitoring the most current information about COVID-19 which you can reference HERE.
Small business owners with two to 100 employees located in Florida affected by COVID-19 can apply for short-term loans up to $50,000. These loans are interest-free for up to one year and are designed to bridge the gap to either federal SBA loans or commercially available loans. The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) will work with every borrower to ensure that repayment of the loan isn’t an overwhelming burden. To be eligible, a business must have been established prior to March 9, 2020 and demonstrate economic impacts as a result of COVID-19.
Application and more information.
Governor Ron DeSantis announced the activation of the Business Damage Assessment survey to assess the impact of COVID-19 on Florida’s local business operations. The survey, managed by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), will evaluate businesses affected by COVID-19 and the impacts the virus has had on the local economy so actions to implement appropriate relief programs can begin. The Business Damage Assessment Survey can be taken online here.
Business Damage Survey
- Health & Wellness
- Specials & Promotions